Southeast Asia Travel News Update| June 3rd
- Thailand Proposes $1 Per Night Deal to Entice Tourists Back to Phuket | Thailand
- Direct flights to Phuket to start July 1| Thailand
PHUKET: THAI Airways, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, and Qatar Airways will fly to Phuket at least once a week from July 1, according to information shared with major tour operators by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).
- Vietnam resumes incoming international flights to largest cities | Vietnam
HANOI: Vietnam will immediately resume incoming international flights to its capital Hanoi and business hub, Ho Chi Minh City. After a few days of suspension due to COVID-19, its aviation authority said on Wednesday (Jun 2).
- Philippines extends COVID-19 curbs in the capital, ban on inbound travel from several countries | Philipines
The Philipines Government ban on inbound travel from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Oman, and the UAE extended until June 15 because of Covid-19
- Can Mekong nations welcome vaccinated travellers? | Cambodia
PHNOM PENH, 31 May 2021: The day when vaccinated travellers will be able to visit Mekong Region countries with quarantine came a little closer last week when six Greater Mekong Sub-region countries gave the subject a provisional green light.
- Indonesia To Reopen Tourism in July 2021 | Indonesia
Home to one of the world’s most beautiful tropical paradises, Indonesia is planning a comeback to tourism beginning in July 2021.