Southeast Asia Travel News | Update June 7th
Keep you update the latest news, hottest trends in Southeast Asia
- Asia’s vegan boom | Asia
The slow but sure rise of veganism in recent years as consumers awake to the health and environmental benefits of going meat-free has resultantly set vegan tourism on the path of steady growth.
- Countries That Are Open to COVID-19 Vaccinated Travelers | Worldwide
Some countries are jumpstarting their tourism industries by inviting fully inoculated vaccinatedtravelers to visit.
- COVID-19 Travel Restrictions in Southeast Asia | Southeast Asia
Regularly update the latest travel restrictions across Southeast Asia to keep you up to date with where you can and can’t travel right now.
- Camp at one of the world’s largest caverns in Vietnam| Vietnam
Luxury travel is offering adventurous campers the chance to experience a unique overnight stay at the entrance of one of the world’s largest caverns.
- Malaysia Airlines Scales Down Operations, Extending its Booking Flexibility Until December 2022 | Malaysia
Malaysia Airlines will operate limited service with 85% reduction across its network during the Movement Control Order (MCO) from 1 to 14 June 2021. It will however continue to facilitate essential domestic and international travels as well as cargo movement.
- Thai Airways to fly 5 Phuket routes to Europe |Thailand
With several airlines in the Middle East announcing July 1 reopenings of flights to Phuket, Thai Airways has finally announced plans to fly in and out of the island from Europe. As the Phuket Sandbox plan climbs closer and closer to being officially approved, airlines are scheduling flights. Now Thai Airways has announced direct flights from 5 European cities beginning July 2.