Do Southeast Asia Travel News | Update June 8th
We update daily all of the latest news, hot trends in Southeast Asia.
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to be closed for maintenance | Vietnam
The Mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh and the Monument to War Heroes and Martyrs in Hanoi will be closed to the public from June 11 to August 11 for periodic maintenance this year.
- Phuket introduces Amazing Thailand SHA Plus certification | Thailand
The Phuket provincial government has opened an online registration platform for the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) Plus Certificate. It is one of the important preparation for welcoming back fully vaccinated visitors from July 1st.
- British Airways resumes Singapore flights | Singapore
British Airways resumed its first passenger flight departing Singapore to London Heathrow in December 2020.
- What you need to know before planning to visit Singapore during Covid-19 | Singapore
You may get some latest travel guide before going to SinAre you planning to travel to Singapore during the Covid19 – pandemic? Do not miss this latest update.
- Thailand started mass vaccination rollout today | Thailand
Thailand today started the mass vaccination rollout at a total of 986 vaccination centres across the nation as the Royal Thai Government plans to vaccinate 50 million people, or about 70% of the entire population, by the end of this year to build herd immunity against the COVID-19 disease.
- Foreigners with retiree visas now allowed in Philipines | Philippines
Foreigners with Special Resident Retiree’s Visas (SRRV) can enter the country, according to the Bureau of Immigration.
- Bali will reopen borders for tourism in July, confirmed Indonesia president | Indonesia
Indonesian President Joko Widodo has announced the government will reopen Bali, Batam and Bintan in July, as the “locomotive regions” that will boost the tourism industry in the country.