Filled with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty,
Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in South East Asia. The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat, ranks at the top of globetrotting VIPs’ must see lists. After a lengthy period of internal strife and civil war (which curtailed travel to Cambodia for the better part of three decades) the establishment of peace has spurred a rise in tourism. This has been aided by a boom in hotel construction in the town of Siem Reap, located just a few miles from Angkor Wat. This two day trip will allow you to discover all the wonders of Angkor.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide Date of Departure is at your wish
- All private transfers and transportation
- Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Service charges and government taxes
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Cambodia visa fee (visa on arrival is easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above