Aboard your junk boat, you will cruise the waterways, thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an ephemeral, fantastic landscape.
On this 8-day excursion, you will visit Hanoi’s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You will also visit Sapa, a mountain village near the Chinese border. There, you will visit local markets where hill tribe minorities (including Hmong, Red Dao, Tay , Xa Pho and Giay) trade their goods. You’ll see amazing waterfalls and drive through mountain valleys before going on to your next stop at Halong Bay.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Hanoi
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Private boat trip as per tour.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Train Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi shared in 4-berth cabin.
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved lette
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.