Tucked high in Vietnam’s remote northern mountains, close to the Chinese border, the former French military outpost of Sapa offers some of Vietnam’s most colorful experiences. Admire the scenic beauty of highlands and green valleys in your 5-days tour to conquering Fansipan.
Vietnam’s highest peak, the 3,143-metre Mount Fansipan, looms over the surrounding valleys, which feature terraced rice paddies and blazing green fields divided by fast-flowing sparkling silvery streams. Gaze at the layers upon layers of green ridges fading into the distance, edged by sharp, rocky peaks. The region is a home to several ethnic minority groups, all wearing their traditional and colorful attire. Mt. Fansipan and its surrounding natural luxury is the pride of Sapa town. Trek through the lush greeneries, vibrant markets to meet the locals in distant secluded villages cuddling on mountain tops.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Sapa based on twin share basis with daily breakfast & local homestays
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government tax
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Pre and post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Entry fees and permits during free time
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 2 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.