Hoa Binh is only 2 hours (75 km) from Hanoi. This province is home to Vietnamese minorities people including the H’mong, Muong, Dzao and Thai.
The area has changed a lot since the largest hydro-electric power station in Southeast Asia was built here, turning the Da River into a lake. Still, even today, the province boasts some of Vietnam’s most beautiful scenery.
You will leave Hanoi at 8:30 a.m. for the drive to Hoa Binh. Once there, you will visit villages of Muong and Dzao minority peoples. After having met the local villagers you will continue on for a look at the enormous dam and embark on a boat for a wonderful cruise on the reservoir. You will stop to visit one of many villages of the Muong ethnic minority on the bank of the reservoir to get a closer look at their life before driving back to Hanoi.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Private transportation
- Picnic lunch or lunch at local restaurant.
- Boat trip cruising on the Hoa Binh reservoiry
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Excellent English or French speaking guide
- Services charges and government taxes
- Pre & post accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance