Luxury Travel Southeast Asia through magnificent Thailand. Discover the melodies of spirituality, the vibrancy of modern cities and fun of beach holidays.
Begin with comprehensive touring in Bangkok. With your own private guide, enjoy a fascinating, private long-tail boat tour through Bangkok’s canals. Visit the most important temples. Learn about Buddhist practices and influences on daily life.
Hear monks chanting at a morning ceremony. Explore colorful markets selling textiles, flowers, food, and crafts. Visit small museums and interesting local neighborhoods. When not sightseeing, enjoy time at the world’s leading spa, swim, play tennis, shop for exquisite Thai silks and artwork, and dine on some of Southeast Asia’s best cuisine.
Spend several days in rural Chiang Mai in northern Thailand at one of Asia’s most luxurious and atmospheric resorts, surrounded by mountains and lush fields of terraced rice paddies.
Next, fly to one of the islands of the south (Phuket or Koh Samui) and enjoy several days at one of Thailand’s leading luxury resorts. Spend your days relaxing on pristine beaches, indulging at the spa, swimming, playing tennis or golf, taking cooking classes or yoga lessons, diving, or exploring nearby islands by luxury boat.
Return to Bangkok for some last minute shopping or touring before departing Thailand.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Bangkok
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car English / French, speaking guide All In-tour flights Meals as indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Admission fees where applicable
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast Service charge and applicable government tax
- International airfare and airport tax
- Domestic airfare and airport tax
- Compulsory meal during a festive event
- Hotel’s early check-in and late check-out charge
- Alternative or optional services