The area along the Chinese border still receives very few foreign visitors and, as such, the cultural identity of the people here remains largely unchanged by the twentieth century
This trip will take you to the beautiful Ba Be Lake and Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Doc Waterfall. The majority of this trip will be spent on a truly adventurous 10-day trek through mountainous rainforest areas. We cover about 20 km a day. Some of the hiking is very difficult as we encounter remote tribes whose lives have remained virtually untouched by the 20th century.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES! This is a very hard trek. Only people who are fit and experienced trekkers will be considered.
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in Sapa based on a twin share basis with daily breakfast & local homestays
- Overnight train soft sleeper, first class
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Fees and permits where applicable
- Services charges and government tax
- International airfares
- International departure tax
- Visas and Visa fees
- Pre and post trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 2 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.