Vietnamese people swear by the restorative powers of soaking in the mineral-rich mud baths of the Thap Ba Hot Springs.
It’s said to cure such ailments as joint pain, skin irritations, eczema, and nerve problems. It’s also a great way to relax, and many say the hot mineral waters make your skin soft and young. There are a variety of health and therapeutic services to choose from, in either communal or private settings. On the way back, we will visit the Ponagar Towers, a Cham temple founded sometime before 781, so older than Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Daily departure from Nha Trang
- Duration: Half day (4 hours)
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- A private, special mud bath, wipes
- All private transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.