Myanmar (Burma) is a magical, deeply spiritual country with a complex history. This tour combines the highlights of Myanmar with several days on the Ayeyarwady River aboard the legendary Road to Mandalay, an Orient Express cruise.
Begin in the capital city of Yangon (Rangoon). Stay at the two best hotels in Yangoon: The Governor’s Residence and at the famed Strand, a British colonial period hotel with teak windows, marble floors, rattan chairs and lacquer ceiling fans.
With your private guide, tour the Shwedagon Pagoda, a 300-foot tall golden Buddhist reliquary and the city’s most spectacular landmark, the sprawling Bogyoke (Scott) Market and the National Museum.
Visit neighborhoods that reflect Yangon’s Burmese, British, Indian, Bangladeshi and indigenous influences.
This “Mysteries and Luxuries of Myanmar” tour introduces Myanmar from an insider’s perspective—this itinerary includes an expert Burmese guide accompanying you throughout your tour, providing an unrivaled level of service and insight, and the opportunity to meet local families, tour villages, and visit lesser-known temples and attractions. Cruise in style on the Ayeyarwady River aboard the legendary Road to Mandalay, an Orient Express cruise.
- Private tour with English/German/French speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your wish
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car
- Boat trip if any
- All In-tour flights (Yangon-Bagan/ -Inle Lake-Yangon )
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast
- English speaking guide
- A private cabin on the river cruise
- Full-board Meals
- All entrance and zone fee as mentioned
- Porter charges
- Two bottles drinking water and snow towels daily on coaches
- Airline pre-check in for departure
- Services charges and government tax
- International flights in / out
- Yangon airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Visa Fee
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above