Being the biggest river in Southeast Asia, Mekong River is the place where the culture, tradition of the downstream countries including Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia mingle.
Deep in history and rich in culture, Mekong River one of the last travel frontiers with stunning natural beauty and incredible cultural diversity. Some of its attractions include ancient monuments, royal capitals, and UNESCO World Heritage sites like Angkor Wat in Cambodia and Luang Prabang in Laos, signifying an illustrious past dating back thousands of years. Explore the Great Mekong River aboard the charming and authentic Mekong River Cruise, Bassac Cruise, a rafting experience or ferry. The cruises and tours below offer a variety of options on traveling on or along the Mekong River.
- English or French speaking guide,
- Land transfers by A.C vehicle with driver,
- All accommodation at Victoria on single or double share basis with breakfast,
- Accommodation for one adult passenger in a twin-bed or double-bed cabin on the main deck, with all amenities and a bathroom, on a twin-share basis,
- Lunch and Dinner with a soft drink, and breakfast on board,
- Admission fees and permits where applicable.
- International airport tax in Ho Chi Minh at USD 14.00 net per person,
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City ( can be arranged),
- Travel insurance,
- Personal expenses such as drinks, bar bills, laundry & etc.