We have designed this cultural journey for people keen to experience the diversity of Vietnam,but with limited time to spare, and wewill take you to discover the very best that Vietnam has to offer in fourteen days.
You will discover several UNESCO World Heritage sites, including magnificent Halong Bay, historic Hoi An, and the ancient capital Hue. This trip starts in colonial Hanoi and ends in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon).
In charming Hanoi, you will dine in one of the French colonial villas which have been converted into gourmet restaurants, explore the fascinating maze of 36 streets in the Old Quarter and cruise along dramatic limestone islands in Halong Bay.
Farther south, in Hue, you will marvel at its citadel, palaces, royal tombs, pagodas, and temples. Then it’s off to the river town of Hoi An, where you will tour centuries-old merchant houses, and visit busy silk and fish markets.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s dynamic commercial center, you’ll explore colorful produce markets, or perhaps stop in a designer shop to order haute couture ao dai. You’ll also take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an immense network of connecting underground tunnels and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Cu Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War and were the Viet Cong Guerilla’s base of operations for the Tet Offensive in 1968. Then you will have another day trip to tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to see the traditional side of Vietnamese life.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- Group size from 02 to 12 pax
- Starting from Hanoi & ending in Ho Chi Minh City
- Departure Date:
– May 06, 2019
– Jun 03, 2019
– Jul 08, 2019
– Aug 05, 2019
– Sep 02, 2019
- All airport/ pier – hotel transfer.
- Join group day tour.
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights with Economy class
- Experienced English speaking guide on day with sight-seeing. No guide on hotel – airport/cruise port transfer.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & Departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, drinks, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa
- Other services not mentioned above.