From exceptional architecture to incredible natural beauty and captivating history, this 11-day package will take you to the most stunning highlights of two countries - Vietnam and Cambodia. If you choose to set sail on a Mekong River cruise with Pandaw you are promised a truly unforgettable experience. The Pandaw fleet is designed to allow you peace and serenity as well as open spaces to enjoy native talks, dances and demonstrations, and also a beautiful setting to dine. Imagine sitting down to eat whilst freshwater dolphins play in the water beside you. The landscapes of both Cambodia and Vietnam are breathtaking; our cruises pass through a richly varying riverscape from the vast Mekong Delta with floating markets, bustling trading towns and vibrant river life to the silence of the Cambodian Mekong River with its delightful rural life. The people of the Mekong River will excite and intrigue. They are warm and welcoming and the passion they have about their lives and history is admirable. They are willing to teach you as much as you’re willing to learn.
- Pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All transfers and transportation during tour
- Boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Visa stamping fee at the airport (US$ 25.00 for Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Vietnamese Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.