Discover the best of the Philippines on this 15-day tour as you paddle, snorkel, hike, and fly across the country. Begin in Manila, working your way north to the Banaue Rice Terraces before flying south to Bohol, Cebu, and Mactan islands. Continue west and end the adventure in Puerto Princesa and the ever-popular El Nido. Witness the rich history of Manila and Cebu with its Spanish and religious influences. Admire the magnificent and breathtaking views of Puerto Princesa, Port Barton, El Nido, and Siargao. Whether you want to relax on the white beach, snorkel and swim in the water, or have an adventure with your partner, this trip to the Philippines has something for you.
Highlights (Selling points)
- Travel by canoe to Pagsanjan Falls to enjoy views of the Taal volcano
- Explore the famous Banaue Rice Terraces carved into the mountains of Ifugao
- Visit the Tarsier Sanctuary on Bohol and try to spot the tiny creatures
- Enjoy a day of climbing, rappelling, and cliff jumping at Kawasan Falls
- Tour the karst islands and visit the white-sand beaches around El Nido
Who it’s suited for?
- Couple, friends, or small group of individual travelers
- Kind of travel interest: Culture, historical, literature
Our experts say / advices
- Make remote lodges your sweet home
- Get fresh with the locals
- Gives you Peace of Mind
- Create Special Memories
- This tour is recommended for travelers under 65 years old as it’s required medium trekking and kayaking. Elders which are healthy should be well informed about those challenges.
- Breathtaking mountain passes and remote traditional villages required long traveling time and physical walking ability
- The original condition and the environment of the land are protected, modern activities or nightlife are not available.
Traveling tips for travelers
• The best time to visit the Philippines is between November and April. These are considered the drier months of the season and you hit more into the Monsoon season during May – October.
• Things to prepare / bring with for smart travelers: suitable costumes, good trekking shoes, water proof shoes for kayaking, insect repellent.
• Awareness for responsible green tourism, environment attitude: bring your owned personal amenities and refilled bottles
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at hotels and overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner; Br = Brunch)
- All private transfers and transportation during tour
- Private boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Domestic & international flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Philippine Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.