Discover Bohol offers you the best deals for your unforgettable Bohol experience. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the finest of what the Philippine Island of Bohol has to offer. This journey highlights the island’s rich legacy, diverse landscapes, and dynamic culture through historical sites and natural wonders. The tour’s attractions include the well-known chocolate hills, the ancient Baclayon Church, the picturesque Loboc River, and the opportunity to fully experience the local way of life by visiting nearby towns and taking part in customary activities.
The tour offers a unique combination of natural beauty, historical significance, and cultural immersion, making it a perfect destination for nature lovers, history buffs, or you looking for a relaxing getaway. The chocolate hills, Baclayon Church, and Loboc River provide breathtaking views, while the local villages offer a glimpse into the culture and traditions of the island. It is a journey that will leave a lasting impression and create memories to last a lifetime.
Highlights (Selling points)
- Pedal your way around the historic streets of Intramuros and rustic villages of Loboc in
- Interact with local community in Loboc, participate in nipa weaving and learn of local’s
- livelihood and culture
- Spanish colonial landmarks
- Experience Loboc River through Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Natural landscapes of Chocolate hills
- Meet the smallest primate in the world called the Tarsiers
- Watch school of playful dolphins, snorkel in the pristine waters of Bohol Sea and get to swim with turtles and other marine life
Who it’s suited for?
- Couple, friends, or small group of individual travelers
- Kind of travel interest: Culture, historical, literature
Our experts say / advices
- Make remote lodges your sweet home
- Get fresh with the locals
- Gives you Peace of Mind
- Create Special Memories
- This tour is recommended for travelers under 65 years old as it’s required medium trekking and kayaking. Elders which are healthy should be well informed about those challenges.
- Breathtaking mountain passes and remote traditional villages required long traveling time and physical walking ability
- The original condition and the environment of the land are protected, modern activities or nightlife are not available.
Traveling tips for travelers
• The best time to visit the Philippines is between November and April. These are considered the drier months of the season and you hit more into the Monsoon season during May – October.
• Things to prepare / bring with for smart travelers: suitable costumes, good trekking shoes, water proof shoes for kayaking, insect repellent.
• Awareness for responsible green tourism, environment attitude: bring your owned personal amenities and refilled bottles
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at hotels and overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner; Br = Brunch)
- All private transfers and transportation during tour
- Private boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Domestic & international flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Philippine Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.