Sketch your way through the Bolavean Plateau in the south to the Pak Ou Caves in the north while discovering the unspoiled beauty, culture, and luxury of Laos. An offbeat style of Southeast Asian lively culture, Laos retains its slow-paced lifestyle to mesmerize you again and again.
While Laos does not offer a coastline or famed beaches, it does have 4,000 islands in the south, as well as the Khonephabangeng Falls, the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia. Apart from the 4,000 islands, southern Laos’ main attraction is the temple of Wat Phou, a World Heritage listed site, in Champasak.
Your overland trip will start in Champassak, which is one of the most attractive Laos has to offer in terms of culture, nature, history, not to mention the majesty of the Mekong River.
You will then fly to the Vientiane, the capital city. You will be able to learn about places of interest and explore its colonial-French buildings, ancient temples, and colorful markets.
You will then drive to the scenic destination of Vang Vieng for a two-night stay and then drive to the mystic Plain of Jars in Xieng Khoang. Your trip will end in Luang Prabang, a former royal capital and now a World Heritage Site listed by UNESCO. It is the city of the Buddha of Peace and lies at the confluence of the Mekong and Khan rivers in the mountainous north. This sleepy former capital is home to hundreds of saffron-clad monks who inhabit its more than 300 pagoda-like temples. Yet it also offers a growing number of chic hotels, many of which are housed in refurbished French-colonial buildings. There is also a wide array of outdoor restaurants, which offer mouth-watering fusion dishes.
This Laos luxury adventure tour by road is for those who seek a little bit of a personal challenge and new experiences, while also meeting real people in a beautiful, unique and exotic environment. You will have a private chauffeur and enjoy flexibility, privacy and personalized service from your guide. You will visit two World Heritage sites in Laos, experience the finest in local food, take an elephant ride and trek through the hills, yet you will return to comfortable accommodations at night.
On this latest tour, travelers will discover the best places in southern Champassak, Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Xieng Khoang and Luang Prabang. You can choose your departure dates, and itineraries can be tailor-made to suit individual interests and schedules within 24 hours.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above