Champassak, a tale of a Mekong gem in Laos, Southern Laos might not be as popular as the north, but it boasts many historical sites as well as places of natural beauty, including the largest falls in Southeast Asia.
This five-day tour allows you to discover the exotic charm of Southern Laos. The tour itinerary includes Tadlo, Boloven Plateau – Done Khong – Khong Island, Dong Daeng Khone Phapheng Waterfall and World Heritage Site in 2001, Vat Phou firmly anchored Champassak Province into world tourists’ itineraries.
This trip style emphasizes indeed the scenic and natural beauty of Laos, minimizing your time in big cities, yet balancing authenticity with the best available lodge accommodations and service. During this trip, you encounter various hill tribals that their life and traditions remain unchanged for centuries. Fun activities include trekking, natural walking, caving, boating, kayaking, elephant riding, and biking.
We ensure this trip to Laos introduces you an exciting experience, a mix of natural, cultural and taste adventures, accentuated by exotic and off the beaten path places and lodges in Laos.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Pakse or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- All domestic flights & departure tax (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Surcharge for peak season or public holidays (if applicable)
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa
- Other services not mentioned above