Experience the best of Laos travel and tour packages with Luang Prabang World Heritage Discovery 4 days. Laos is one of Southeast Asia’s less visited corners, but you should come to make a beeline for Luang Prabang (City of the Buddha of Peace) at the confluence of the Mekong and Khan rivers in the mountainous north.
The sleepy former capital is home to hundreds of saffron-clad monks who inhabit its more than 300 pagoda-like temples. Throughout the town, there is a languid air of serenity mingling with a newly found sense of stylishness.
Of the growing number of luxury hotels, many are housed in refurbished French colonial buildings, and there are many outdoor restaurants offer mouth-watering fusion dishes.
On this four day tour – “Luang Prabang World Heritage Discovery” – you will discover the former capital of Laos in luxury and style, experience stunning natural wonders, rich culture, and friendly people.
During your free time (upon request) you can take an elephant ride, make restaurant reservations, meet with artists and designers, get shopping recommendations, arrange spa reservations, enjoy special interest lecturers, and have exclusive access to local activities and cultural events.
You will enjoy unique experiences, flexibility, privacy and personalized services with your English or French speaking guides.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- All domestic flights.
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any)
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above