The “ Lux Signature Luxurious Experiences in Cambodia in 10 Days Tour ” provides the chance to explore the capital Phnom Penh, the legendary temples of Angkor and Tonle Sap Lake at a leisurely pace, combined with time to relax at the Song Saa Island Resort, which is set on two pristine islands in the Gulf of Thailand.
The legendary temples of Angkor and Tonle Sap Lake at a leisurely pace, combined with time to relax at the Song Saa Island Resort, which is set on two pristine islands in the Gulf of Thailand. At the confluence of four rivers, you will find Cambodia’s capital, a city with both a glorious and tragic past. It is here that your holiday starts with a two-night stay at the Raffles Hotel in Phnom Penh, with a welcome dinner at one of the capital’s finest restaurants.
Next, fly to Siem Reap, with four nights spent at the Amansara with two private tours including the top four temples of Cambodia: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, as well as the temples and floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake. Your trip will be enhanced by a scenic view of Angkor from a helicopter.
The third part of the holiday starts with a flight to Cambodia’s south coast to board a speedboat to transfer to Song Saa, located in the Koh Rong Archipelago which forms part of the Ream National Marine Park.
Three nights will be spent at the exclusive retreat relaxing and enjoying exquisite food (included), with an array of activities including swimming, snorkeling, windsurfing, and diving, plus a wide choice of spa treatments for those in need of some pampering.
This Cambodia trip is absolutely inspiring and you will discover the essence of Cambodia, which promises authentic, unique and exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experiences coupled with personalized customer service.
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting & ending in Phnom Penh or starting from Siem Reap and ending in Phnom Penh on request IMPORTANCE NOTICE:
- Guest who will stay at Amansara Resort, our price is already compulsory haft meal, breakfast, and choice of lunch or dinner, house beverages & house wines.
- Christmas & New Year’s Eve Dinner: The additional charge will be applied according to the hotel & resort policies:
- Raffles Hotel Le Royal: To be advised
- Sofitel Royal Angkor Resort: Not compulsory
- Heritage Suite Hotel: – 24th Dec: USD 90, 31 st Dec: USD 115.
- We’ve included 30 minutes of Helicopter tours, min3 pax. For private, the helicopter 4 paid seat is required.
- Song Saa Private Island, the resort will apply a surcharge of Peak Season USD403$/R/N from 23 rd December – 04th January, with minimum stay requirement of 4 nights.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in twin/double room with daily breakfast + Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Domestic flights in Economy Class (PNP – REP, REP – Sihanoukville )
- Helicopter services
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Surcharge for peak season or public holidays (if applicable)
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Cambodia visa
- Other services not mentioned above