This Myanmar tour, focusing on the awe-inspiring temple complex of Bagan, suits travelers with limited time in Myanmar. Bagan features over 2000 ancient temples although the region was a site of nearly 12000 temples.
Founded as a kingdom in 1044, Bagan is home to thousands of temples, pagodas, stupas and ruins, making it one of the richest archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. The extraordinary temples at Bagan (all 2,230 of them) are a sight to rival Angkor Wat and Machu Picchu, but are far less visited.
You begin your trip in the capital, Yangon (Rangoon). The former capital city of Myanmar still maintains its colonial charm with wide tree lined avenues, tranquil lakes, and gracious turn of the century architecture. The magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda dominates the city skyline, while at street level Yangon is a paradise for hunting for variety of exotic arts and crafts. Of particular interest in the many shops of Scott Market, and of world renown, are Myanmar ‘s precious stones, including rubies, sapphires and jade. At night time, Chinatown comes alive with its pungent aromas and delicious street food.
- Private tour with English/German/French speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your discretion
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car
- Boat trip if any
- All in-tour flights (Yangon-Bagan- Yangon )
- Shared accommodations in twin rooms with daily breakfast
- English, German or French speaking guide
- All entrance and zone fee as mentioned
- Full-board Meals
- Porter charges
- Two bottles drinking water and snow towels daily on coaches
- All government and services Taxes
- International flights in / out
- Yangon airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as camera fee, soft drinks, etc.
- Visa Fee
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above