The best of Indochina tour in 16 Days features the cuisine, culture and World heritages discovery, a groundbreaking journey featuring superb food and cultural immersion.
This Indochina tour in 16 days focus on 3 capital cities, 4 World Heritages Sites, highlights, culture and cuisine of Indochina, that makes this tour of Indochina so unique and special. You will interact with local people of 3 countries in one destination. You discover sample some of Indochina ‘s finest restaurants, while exploring UNESCO World Heritage sites. This 16-day private trip departs daily basis, can be bespoke to your time constraint or special needs. Tour price includes luxurious accommodations, nearly all meals, regional flights, transfers, visa fees, tips, entrance fees, and a comprehensive pre-departure packet.
To make your Indochina tour an special luxury one and upon request with additional charge, helicopter or balloon tour, restaurant reservations, meetings with artists, cooking instructors and designers, shopping recommendations, spa reservations, tours with special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events. Learn more about Vietnam , Laos and or Cambodia
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of Departure is at your discretion
- Starting from Hanoi & end in HCMC or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- All in-tour flights as per itinerary
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Cambodia & Laos visa fee (visa on arrival easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above