Being home to a wide variety of animals and plants as well as five beautiful cascading lakes, Bach Ma National Park is considered as the Nature Lovers’ Paradise in Vietnam.
Located between Hue and Danang, Bach Ma National Park covers an area of 22,000 hectares. The weather here is like the weather in Dalat or Sapa due to its high level compared with the sea. Coming to visit the park, you will have a chance to discover the beautiful landscape and natural biodiversity, while you enjoy an adventure of the spirit.
Thanks to its midway location, you can easily take a Bach Ma National Park tour from Hue, Hoi An, and Danang. At 8:00 am you will start your trip to Bach Ma from your hotel. After about an hour driving on National Road, you will come to Cau Hai Town. Turning onto the road to Bach Ma which is sinuous gives you a stunning, panoramic view of Lang Co Beach and Phuc Loc Lagoon. You will be dropped at the Do Quyen Bach Ma Villa, where you will start your hiking/trekking tour to the summit through a tropical evergreen forest.
You will take a nature walk through the rain forest for bird watching, taking photos, then heading to five beautiful cascading lakes. From lake number 1 to lake number 5, you essentially climb down alongside waterfalls on very slippery rocks and tree roots using ropes. This being the case, you should prepare well for this trip and a lunch box should be prepared as well as you will be challenged and work up an appetite
After passing five lakes of Bach Ma National Park, you will continue trekking for 1km in the forest, before encountering the next challenge for you, which is to climb down and up a hill with 200 steps to reach the waterfall. Finally, you will reach the top of the waterfall, Do Quyen ( Rhododendron) and admire the beautiful views from the top. You will take a rest and get some fresh air on the top of the mountain, watching clouds, sky, and waterfall, as well as admiring the spectacular views north to Hue and south to Lang Co Beach.
You drive back to Hue or Danang at the end of the day.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue/Hoian/Danang
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Lunch on Bach Ma Hill
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.