This program is perfectly designed for natural lovers, and local adventurers who want to get out of the crowd, and retreat themselves in hideaway places, but still comfortable with local encounters during the holiday.
Joining this program, you will have a lot of chances to explore of breathtaking view while traveling from the rugged mountains in the Northwest, to the tranquil sea of Dragon Bay.
The highlights of the trip are all hand-picked hotels under our Secret Hideaway Collection, the cherished moments and unforgettable experiences that Northern Vietnam so generously offers.
OPTIONAL BEACH EXTENSION
After having traveled for 12 days in the North of Vietnam, you would wish to come to the blue sea - white sand - golden sunshine to be free for sun bathing and relaxing before going back to the hustle and bustle of your life. As you may know, Vietnam is the world famous for its beaches of Da Nang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc. However, few people know of a ravishing and deserted Phu Yen with a unique world-class resort hiding there. With our new Visa policy effective from 15th August 2023, if you can be granted for Visa exemption, you have up to 45 days to travel along our country. If not, it’s also very easy to apply an e-Visa for up to 90 days’ stay; so why don’t you spend one or two weeks at one of our top-notched hotels under Secret Hideaway Collection?
Why Phu Yen?
Phu Yen is a coastal province located in the central region of Vietnam. It is home to some of the most stunning beaches in Vietnam, such as Da Dia Beach, Xep Beach, and Long Thuy Beach. It is known for its dramatic landscapes, including mountains, rivers, and waterfalls. Visitors can explore the Dai Lanh Cape, the easternmost point of mainland Vietnam, and enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and the surrounding countryside.
Why Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô?
Standing on a secluded peninsula of the Phu Yen in the south-central of Vietnam, Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô combines enchanted nature and unique traditions, sky and earth unite under sweeping Eden-like vistas and sunlight haloed by gold. The resort is on a 240-acre estate of jungle-clad hills and rice paddies with a blissful private beach that sets the stage for fishing, diving, and superlative snorkeling amid the reef’s technicolor corals.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services as well as private transfers and transportation during tour
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at hotels and overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner, Br = Brunch)
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing activities that are mentioned in the program
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- Exclusive and personalized individual customer services
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Domestic & International flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Visa stamping fee at the airport (US$ 25.00 for Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Vietnamese Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.