Laos remains relatively unexplored and is possibly the most overlooked country in Asia, despite its rich culture, history and amazing ecosystem. Gorge into its primeval jungle with stunning landscape, cruise the Mekong or cherish its peaceful spirituality. Discover the exquisiteness of Laos with Luxury Travel.
Luang Prabang was once the heart and soul of the ancient kingdom of Laos and is now a designated World Heritage site. The city is filled with ornate temples and French colonial architecture, giving it a truly magical feel.
The capital city of Vientiane has wide boulevards, which are almost devoid of traffic, and with its many temples, the city retains the feel of another age. You will visit Wat Sisaket with its thousands of miniature Buddha statues, followed by trips to Wat Simuang and Wat Prakeo, which was the original home of the famous Emerald Buddha. You will discover the best highlights of Laos in 5 days.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- All domestic flights.
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any)
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above