Start your chic adventure in the charming capital of Hanoi , Vietnam ‘s artistic and intellectual capital. Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake , ride a cyclo to dinner, and watch a performance at the famed Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. Dine in French colonial villas converted into gourmet restaurants.
Enjoy people watching at stylish cafes. Shop for impressive modern art in the city’s many galleries. Also visit Hanoi ‘s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature .
Board the luxury Victoria Express train bound for remote Sapa, a mountain village near the Chinese border. Trekking to villages, visit local markets where hill tribe minorities (including Hmong, Red Dao, Tay , Xa Pho and Giay) trade their goods. View spectacular waterfalls and drive through mountain valleys. Explore the hill station town of Sapa , and visit several villages where the tribes live. During free time, enjoy your mountain chalet hotel, where guests can enjoy fondue by the fire, swim, play tennis, and take mountain walks. Mountainous northern Vietnam is one of the best places in Asia to visit hill tribe villages and see dramatic mountains covered with terraced rice fields.
Return to Hanoi and then travel Halong Bay for a memorable adventure on of the most beautiful bays of the World with kayak, boating activities, caves climbing. See Halong Bay in style on board Bhaya – a newly built wooden junk featuring twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits passengers as you cruise this delightful Bay, reveling in its tranquility as travelers escape the bustling tourist sights. Start a new day with calming Tai Chi, dine on fresh seafood on the deck, then retire to the private plush cabin – just some of the highlights of Bhaya’s exceptional Halong Bay cruise.
Next fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a secluded private villa overlooking beautiful Ninh Van Bay at the Evason Hideaway Ninh Van Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Continue to dynamic Ho Chi Minh City , the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. Visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace , the Opera House and Hotel de Ville. If so desired, also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum . Explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street , the city’s main shopping boulevard with shops selling clothes and accessories by new Vietnamese designers, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and housewares. Try the southerners’ strong Vietnamese iced coffee and a banh mi (baguette sandwich).
The tour can be booked at last minute, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Halong Bay cruise program
- Train ticket Hanoi-LaoCai-Hanoi, shared in 4-berth cabin
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above