Spend the day on the beautiful Cai Be Princess exploring the fascinating life on the Mekong River. Visit a floating market, a beautiful island and lunch at a superb Indochine restaurant, this trip is the ideal way to spend the day on the delta in style.
Our one day cruise excursion starts at 8:00 from the lobby of your hotel in Saigon with a drive to Cai Be – Phu An where we will board the Cai Be Princess at around 11.00 am. The tour will start with the visit of Cai Be colorful floating market. We will proceed by the visit of some local home factories such as rice paste making, rice pop corn, coco candies, and longans drying processing. The trip continues along the Mekong canals to Dong Hoa Hiep Island located between Vinh Long and Cai Be. During this 40 minutes cruise you will discover beautiful landscapes along the river and observe the typical Mekong delta rural life. Stops on the way can be made upon request for particular visits or photos making. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River still remain unknown to many people.
Lunch awaits you at Le Longanier restaurant at La Residence de Phu An resort, a superb Indochine style resort. After a short walk along a narrow canal, the excursion will end at around 3.30pm where the vehicle will await you for your transfer back to Saigon.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from HCMC
- Private boat trip
- All private transportation
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.