For the first-time travelers will be able to explore the key sites of Northern Vietnam by river ship traversing the Red River delta and its main tributaries, connecting the wonders of Halong Bay with the excitements of down town Hanoi, and then on into the interior, well off the beaten track. This is a combination of scenic beauty, lively and interesting (sometimes industrial) life of the river and exploring rivers where no other tourist craft operate.
This 10-night river cruise allows you to pursue the Red River system in Vietnam that flows down from Tonkinese Alps to the countries capital, Hanoi and on to the monumental Halong Bay. This small ship river cruise provides an illuminative insight into North Vietnamese life and culture. You will enjoy three nights cruising in the beautiful Halong Bay where you will visit vegetable farms, floating fishing houses and explore the wondrous caves by basket boat. You will enjoy a day in the bustling city of Hanoi before getting off the beaten track and sailing deep into Highland Vietnam where you will be astounded by the scenery and mesmerized by the locals in the mountain villages.
- Pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All transfers and transportation during tour
- Boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Visa stamping fee at the airport (US$ 25.00 for Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Vietnamese Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.