On this ten-day tour, you will discover Laos in style and luxury, visit two world heritage sites, view stunning natural wonders, and enjoy Laotian culture and friendly people.
Laos is one of Southeast Asia’s less visited corners, but those who do come to make a beeline for Luang Prabang (City of the Buddha of Peace) at the confluence of the Mekong and Khan rivers in the mountainous north. The sleepy former capital is home to hundreds of saffron-clad monks who inhabit its more than 300 pagoda-like temples. Throughout town, a languid air of serenity mixes with a new-found sense of stylishness. Of the growing number of chic hotels, many are housed in refurbished French-colonial buildings, and outdoor restaurants offer mouth-watering fusion dishes.
You will also fly to the capital city of Vientiane. You will be able to learn about its colonial French buildings, ancient temples, and colorful markets. You will also visit major sights such as Wat Sisaket, the famous and sacred That Luang Stupa, and the imposing Patuxay Monument.
Next, you will fly to Pakse in southern Laos. You will explore Champassak, which has a wonderful mix of architectural jewels. You’ll discover typical Laotian wooden stilt houses, exquisite colonial villas, Lao-Chinese shop houses, and buildings with more modern aesthetics. There is even a beautiful Catholic church (which unfortunately remains little-known by visitors) and you will be one of the lucky few who learn about and visit it.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in the twin room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights.
- Elephant trek at Ban Ann
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on the coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above