Full day tour to Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) from Hue visiting ancient battle fields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos.
From Dong Ha town you will visit the ancient battlefields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield. You will then proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years. This network offers you an authentic view of the underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War. On the way to Vinh Moc, you will pass the Ben Hai River, the dividing line between North and South Vietnam in wartime. You will return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hue/Hoian/Danang
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.