The Philippines is one of those countries you’ll wish you visited sooner. And the journey from Manila to El Nido is one you’ll wish would never end. This truly is the ultimate island escape. Picture white sand beaches, limestone caves, spectacular mountains and cascading rice terraces. You’ll be in paradise and soak up the beauty of the Philippines with its pristine white-sanded beaches, crystal clear waters and friendly locals!
Highlights (Selling points)
- Pedal your way around the historic streets of Intramuros
- El Nido Resorts Minlioc is an eco-sanctuary island offering nature-based activities that are low in carbon footprint
- El Nido marine reserve, rainforest mangroves, white sand beaches, coral reefs, and limestone cliffs
- Learn traditional bottom-fishing with a local community
- Marine reserve protected sanctuary part of the Coral Triangle and home to the world’s best coral reefs anta bunt ant marine life
Who it’s suited for?
- Couple, friends, or small group of individual travelers
- Kind of travel interest: Culture, historical, literature Our experts say / advices
- Make remote lodges your sweet home
- Get fresh with the locals
- Gives you Peace of Mind
- Create Special Memories
- This tour is recommended for travelers under 65 years old as it’s required medium trekking and kayaking. Elders which are healthy should be well informed about those challenges.
- Breathtaking mountain passes and remote traditional villages required long traveling time and physical walking ability
- The original condition and the environment of the land are protected, modern activities or nightlife are not available.
Traveling tips for travelers
• The best time to visit the Philippines is between November and April. These are considered the drier months of the season and you hit more into the Monsoon season during May – October.
• Things to prepare / bring with for smart travelers: suitable costumes, good trekking shoes, water proof shoes for kayaking, insect repellent.
• Awareness for responsible green tourism, environment attitude: bring your owned personal amenities and refilled bottles
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at hotels and overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner; Br = Brunch)
- All private transfers and transportation during tour
- Private boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Domestic & international flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Philippine Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.