Vietnam is a land of adventure, with a rich culture, diverse & friendly people and spectacular landscapes. These have all helped propel Vietnam to its current status as one of the most fashionable destinations in Southeast Asia.
On this tour, you will discover the variety and freshness of Vietnamese cuisine, as well as the fun of kayaking, trekking, or cycling. You will enjoy taking in spectacular sights and learning about new cultures, but you will have plenty of time to luxuriate in diverse lodgings, from the region’s finest luxury and boutique hotels to a stylish junk on Halong Bay.
You will start your Vietnamese trip in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), then take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual, eclectic religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism. Alternatively, you can spend the day cruising through the narrow canals or engaging in activities of your choice.
Next, you will fly to the resort town of Nha Trang to spend several days in a secluded private villa overlooking beautiful Ninh Van Bay at the Evason Hideaway Ninh Van Bay. You will be able to snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, or indulge in spa treatments.
You’ll next continue to the charming capital of Hanoi and then board the luxury Victoria Express train bound for Sapa, where you can shop in local markets where hill tribe minorities trade their goods. Trekking is the ideal way to experience the culture and village life of this unique area, yet each night you’ll retire to the luxury and comfort of the lodge and enjoy a delicious dinner.
After you return to Hanoi, you’ll travel to Halong Bay for a memorable adventure on of the most beautiful bays in the World. Kayaking and other boating activities will be on offer.
The chic adventure tour allows you to stay in the best hotels, take a first class ride on a deluxe train, trek through the forests and still come back to comfortable surroundings at night. Not only that, but you are free to request helicopter or cycling tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, restaurant reservations, meetings with artists, cooking classes, special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events.
The tour can be booked at the last minute, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules.
- You choose your date of departure
- Private tour with English, French or German speaking guide
- Starting from HCMC & end in Hanoi or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Train ticket Hanoi-Lao Cai-Hanoi, shared in 4-berth cabin
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.