Meet up with the crew in the Shamrock Bar for a safety briefing then go up the Cai Valley to begin your rafting adventure.
We meet at the Shamrock Bar, or at your hotel at 8.00 AM, then we go to the top of Heaven Pass, the starting point for mountain biking (75km from Nha Trang on the new highway to Da Lat) and where the Raglai ethnic minority reside.
09.45 Start biking downhill to the foot of the mountain then visit the minority village
12.00 Start rafting downstream
12.45 Stop for BBQ lunch in a fruit orchard
14.45 Resume rafting
16.00 Finish rafting then return to Nha Trang
17.00 Arrive at the hotel.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English-speaking guide (or other languages) who has received safety training
- Rafting equipment, BBQ lunch, soft drinks and beers, first aid kit
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.