Immerse in the diverse culture and colors of Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh City in the south to Hanoi in the North while enjoying a luxury beach escape in Nha Trang in the central coastline. Enjoy Highlights of Vietnam with Luxury Travel for 14 days.
You will begin in dynamic Ho Chi Minh City and explore its historical attractions and colorful outdoor markets, then take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels or cruise the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta.
Next, you will fly to Nha Trang. You’ll spend several days in a secluded island resort overlooking beautiful Nha Trang Bay. Snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea views.
Then you will fly to Danang and drive on to Hoi An, a UNESCO-designated World Heritage site. It is a riverfront port town crammed with historic homes, tiny museums, cafes, and bustling silk and fish markets. You can opt to stay at a luxury beach resort in nearby Danang, or a boutique riverside hotel in the heart of Hoi An.
Your next destination will be Hue, the former imperial capital. It is home to numerous palaces, royal tombs, pagodas and temples, built under the Nguyen dynasty, on the banks of the Perfume River.
You will next venture to Hanoi, Vietnam’s artistic and intellectual capital. You will see some of Vietnam’s most well-known sites and museums, dine in French colonial villas converted into gourmet restaurants and enjoy people watching at stylish cafes.
Following your time in Hanoi, you will board the Victoria Orient Express, bound for remote Sapa, a mountain village near the Chinese border. Here you will view spectacular waterfalls and drive through mountain valleys. After visiting the locals, you can retreat to your mountain chalet, where you can enjoy fondue by the fire, swimming, tennis, and mountain walks.
Lastly, you will spend a night in Halong Bay, where thousands of limestone rock sculptures jut dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an ephemeral, fantastic landscape. A perfect ending to an exciting and enriching trip!
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in a Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and, gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above