This trip is designed to explore the charming of the nature & the unique culture of the Indochina through the routine of Mekong River in comfort and style, spending time on the complex maze of the Mekong Delta will you an insight into life on the mighty Mekong River and its' tributaries. You will be taken along the vast network of canals and tributaries to see how people go about their daily lives. Gliding on the busy waterways we have the opportunity to interact with the local people at the floating markets, eat tropical fruits in lush orchards, look into the art of Bonsai, have tea on a typical boathouse and taste a delightful local cuisine.
You cross Cambodia Border by waterway to the Capital Phnom Penh from Chau Doc and explore the exciting and bustling life of Phnom Penh, visit National Museum, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palaces and excursion to Tuol Sleng Genocide and Cheung Ek Killing field.
Take an excursion by car to Battambang and try the one and only – Bamboo Train, the join in the boat trip to Siem Reap. Here you will visit the peace and glorious of world-famous Angkor Wat. The trip also includes Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple ), Takeo, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of Leper King and enjoying a boat trip on Tonle Sap Great Lake.
The next leg of the trip allows you to discover the exotic charm of Southern Laos. The tour itinerary includes Tadlo, Boloven Plateau – Four Thousand Islands, Done Khone Phapheng Waterfall which boasts the largest one in Southeast Asia and World Heritage Site in 2001, Vat Phou firmly anchored Champassak Province into world tourists' itineraries. This part emphasizes indeed the scenic and natural beauty of Southern Laos, minimizing your time in big city Pakse, yet balancing authenticity with the best available accommodations and service.
The last four-day tour will allow you to experience stunning natural wonders, rich heritage and friendly people. You will be able to learn about places like Vientiane, with its French colonial buildings, ancient temples, and colorful markets. Also, there is Luang Prabang, a former royal capital, and now a World Heritage Site listed by the UNESCO. And of course, there are the Pak Ou caves. There is also so much more and you will be thrilled that you came to share the delights of Laos.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All in-tour flights as per itinerary
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner) All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Complimentary Vietnam visa on arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Packaged Price Excludes:
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Cambodia & Laos visa fee (visa on arrival easy and recommended)
- Others not mentioned above