Embark on a cultural odyssey through Vietnam and Cambodia aboard the finest of river cruise ships in Asia A cruise on the Mekong River is like no other river cruise you will experience. The river runs along the border of such varied countries, from the bustling cities of Vietnam to the calm towns of Cambodia. This 8-day Upstream cruise begins in either Saigon or Siem Reap, travelling through the mangroves to the border of Cambodia. Discover Phnom Penh by cyclo, why not book an extension and set sail to explore the awe-inspiring monuments of Angkor. As the Pandaw cruise a luxurious passage across Cambodia and Vietnam, on-board guests embark on an inspiring journey of local flavors with a dining experience crafted. Pandaw cruises guarantees utmost safety, comfort, and exclusivity for off-shore excursions. Cruise your Mekong River boat to landmarks, temples, and villages where tradition, spirituality, and craftsmanship reside.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All private transfers and transportation during tour
- Private boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Visa stamping fee at the airport (US$ 25.00 for Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Vietnamese Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.