Ninh Binh province is famous for day trippers from the capital of Hanoi, and there are now high end properties which can satisfy even the most sophisticated travelers. This luxe adventure in Ninh Binh has been designed for you to discover the best that Ninh Binh has to offer by bike.
Your trip kicks off in Hanoi, and two hour drive will take you to the rural town of Ninh Binh in North Vietnam. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam, it is home to dramatic scenery, historical relics, religious pilgrimage sites and endangered animal sanctuaries. Just 100 km south of Hanoi, Ninh Binh is a province of astounding natural beauty with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass that of Halong Bay. It is even often referred to as “Halong Bay on land.”
You will discover the charm of Ninh Binh by bike as you visit Van Long Nature Reserve, Cuc Phuong National Park, Bai Dinh Pagoda (the biggest pagoda in Vietnam), Hoa Lu (the ancient capital), Trang An (a new candidate for Natural World Heritage Site listing), Tam Coc and Bich Dong Pagodas, and the famous Phat Diem Cathedral.
This three day excursion is for all types of travelers, including families and small groups. You will stay at the best available hotels in the region. Further, you will be fully supported by a van and a guide who is a cycling enthusiast with extensive experience and a passion for providing top notch service.
Cycling means you are truly among the friendly and welcoming local people. You’ll be greeted by the curious children who often run out of their homes yelling ‘hello, hello!’ or “Tay” when you pass through their village. Our tour guide will do a fantastic job of guiding you around this beautiful countryside, explaining the history and culture of his people. Our bikes are top quality, lightweight, and can be adapted according to the terrain. We can also accommodate riders of all sizes, including children.
- Private pick-up and drop off service
- All transportation and transfers
- English or French speaking guide Professional
- Professional mountain bike
- Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- Shared accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission fees and permits
- Drinking water while biking
- Visa fee and visa stamp fee
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Pre and post accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.