The Bassac are the perfect means to discover the Mekong delta as part of a journey in Vietnam. Basaac Discovery cruises span one or more nights, and are focused on exploring the countryside of the Mekong delta: a guided promenade or cycling tour in the unprepared countryside with an opportunity to stop at a farmer's in the afternoon, and a visit of the destination in the morning.
Departure: 12:00 PM in Cai Be, Tien Giang; Arrival 10:00 AM D+1 at Can Tho market hall.
- Transportation on board.
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded.
- English-speaking host on board and during the visits.
- Three meals.
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water.
- Two visits on shore or on a small skiff.
- Access to all services on board.
- Access to and from the board on a longboat.
- Road, speedboat transfer, except if specifically mentioned in the booking confirmation.
- Bar services.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.