Despite the rough roads the Northern Loop tour has become a bit of a classic. This is on account of the overwhelming scenery and the popular hill town of Sapa, an old hill station (elevation 1,700 meters) close to the Chinese border.
The region is also home to numerous colourful ethnic minority groups. The trip also includes a visit to the historic battlefield of Dien Bien Phu.
Today, most visitors who reach this outpost come for the history. But along with the old army headquarters, a museum and monuments, Dien Bien Phu offers pristine mountain scenery and fascinating minority cultures. Those, who go overland, will travel through some of Vietnam’s most rugged and spectacular mountains.
This northern loop, you have chance to stay in the traditional long house on stilts, take part in performance of folk songs and dance and drink sweet rice wine of the Thai ethnic minority people at Mai Chau, Hoa Binh. You will discover the undiscovered part of Vietnam and definitively enjoy the folk life of the people.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above