This trip will give you the opportunity to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf
Vietnam was one of the first countries in Asia to create high quality golf courses, including the last Emperors’ private 9 hole course in Dalat in the 1920s. There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. This 10-day tour features four of the best-designed courses, including one designed by three-times U.S. Open champion, Nick Faldo. This tour also has included time to visit magnificent Halong Bay, as well as the idyllic seaside resort of Phan Thiet.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- French or English Speaking Guide.
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Boat trip & cruise as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: breakfast ; L: lunch ; D: dinner)
- Golf with green fee & caddy fee.
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Vietnam visa on arrival approved letter
- Services charges and government tax.
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above