If you are interested in learning about the lives of the rural Vietnamese, come with us to find out more.
Travel across the countryside by car, viewing the rice paddies, orchards and cattle or buffaloes at work. You will meet rural people and find out how they earn a living and see highlights and places such as: charcoal stove (pottery) making house, a sedge mat weaving village (you can try weaving), fish cake frying house, bakery, rice paper steaming village, conical hat making village, soya milk making house, ancient house with bonsai garden (180 years, enjoy fruits and green tea). Visit Long Son Pagoda (the biggest one in Nha Trang with a white giant Buddhist statue on the hill top) Lunch in a restaurant on the riverside.
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Nha Trang.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.