This four-day tour allows you to discover the exotic charm of Southern Laos. An immersive travel through the deepest corners of South Vietnam to discover the untouched beauty of this landlocked yet dynamic country.
The tour itinerary includes Tadlo, Boloven Plateau – Four Thousand Islands, Done Khone Phapheng Waterfall which boasts the largest one in Southeast Asia and World Heritage Site in 2001, Vat Phou firmly anchored Champassak Province into world tourists’ itineraries.
This trip emphasizes indeed the scenic and natural beauty of Southern Laos, minimizing your time in big city Parse, yet balancing authenticity with the best available accommodations and service. We ensure this trip to Laos introduces you an exciting mix of natural, cultural and taste adventures, accentuated by exotic and off the beaten path places and lodges in Laos.
- Private tour with English speaking guide
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting from Parse & ending in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in twin room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- All domestic flights & departure tax (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Surcharge for peak season or public holidays (if applicable)
- Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if applicable)
- Laos visa
- Other services not mentioned above