This quick four-day tour through Laos will allow you to experience stunning natural wonders, rich heritage and friendly people of this calm and peaceful country. Feel its serenity and calmness to evoke a sense of laid-back lifestyle, completely in contrast with rest of Southeast Asia.
You will be able to learn about places like Vientiane, with its French colonial buildings, ancient temples, and colorful markets. Also, there is Luang Prabang, a former royal capital, and now a World Heritage Site listed by the UNESCO. And of course, there are the Pak Ou caves. There is also so much more and you will be thrilled that you came to share the delights of Laos.
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your discretion
- The trip can start from Vientiane & end in Luang Prabang or vice versa
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodations shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes (if any)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Laos visa on arrival ( Easy and recommended)
- Other services not mentioned above