"Reward yourself a chance to immerse yourself in the vastly contrasting landscape, fabulous cultures of Indochina with this Vietnam Cambodia tour 20 days. From the iconic temple to the premium white sand beach, from the breathtaking lime karst to the mysterious caves, from the bird sanctuary to the Champa Holy Land, you will get an insight to the best of Vietnam and Cambodia.
Your 20-day tour to Vietnam and Cambodia will start from the famous Angkor Complex near Siem Reap. You will discover the splendor of the famous Hindu temple from the small circuit to the large circuit. Then, fly to Hanoi to have a look at one of the most charming capital in Southeast Asia. On the next days, you will visit Ninh Binh, take the boat tour between the tranquil rice terrace and the lime karst jutting out from the land. You also go biking or trekking between roads and farmland, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land, savor the ever-changing scenery and glimpse at the local life.
Leave Ninh Binh for Halong Bay - one of the Seven Wonders of the World to embark on the luxury cruise. You also visit Hue - the former capital of Vietnam, My Son Sanctuary - the collection of Champa ruins nestled amongst the mountains in Quang Nam. Then in Hoi An, join the cooking class to learn more about Vietnamese Cuisine, visit Tra Que Village, walk around the ancient town and enjoy many tasty street food. The next part of the journey, you will fly to Saigon - the most vibrant, bustling city in Vietnam and then wind down on Phu Quoc Beach.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above