Myanmar is a county that is a traveler’s dream. A dramatic country that has been in the center of attention among the Indochina holidaymakers. Explore this ancient world of spirituality, culture and traditions with Luxury Travel.
This is a land where holy men clad in traditional longyi are revered, thousands of ancient, religious stupas rise out of flat plains and floating-village life ebbs and flow upon Inle Lake.
For a glimpse of old Indochina, there isn’t a more eye-opening destination than traveling to Myanmar, a mysterious country, which only began allowing Western travelers into its borders in recent years.
Yangon, the country’s capital, is a beguiling mix of British, Burmese, Chinese and Indian influences, from its timeworn colonial architecture to its unique cuisine. In this deeply Buddhist country, pagodas pockmark the land, and some of the most impressive ones can be found in Yangon, including the Shwedagon Pagoda and the Sule Pagoda.
In Mandalay, Myanmar’s major commercial center, explore sites such as the monastery-studded Mandalay Hill, a pilgrimage site for Buddhists for nearly two centuries. Perhaps the best way to experience both the romance of the colonial era and see the Burmese people’s day-to-day realities is by cruising on the Ayeyarwady River all the way to Bagan, disembarking at temples and viewing life along the river.
In Yangon and Mandalay are Myanmar’s capitals of culture and commerce, then Bagan is the country’s spiritual center. Over 2,000 pagodas, stupas, and temples dot the golden plains of Bagan, a once-in-a-lifetime sight to behold, best seen from above by private hot air balloon, which can be arranged by Luxury Myanmar Travel. Other highlights include the Ananda Temple, the best-preserved in the city, and Mount Popa, a stunning volcano that doubles as an ancient Buddhist pilgrimage site.
- Private tour with English/German/French speaking guide
- Date of departure is at your discretion
- All transfer & Transportation by private air-conditioned car
- Boat trip if any
- All In-tour flights (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Inle Lake-Yangon )
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast
- English speaking guides in each city
- All entrance and zone fee as mentioned
- Full-board Meals
- Porter charges
- Two bottles drinking water and snow towels daily on coaches
- All government and services Taxes
- International flights in / out
- Yangon airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Myanmar Visa stamp fee
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above