A Red River tour will let you visit historical places in the riverside, get more knowledge about unique cultures, legends and traditional villages of Vietnam. Discover, dream, explore, immerse and indulge yourself in the natural and cultural heritage of the lower land of Red River Delta, create your own memories. The Red River Vietnam is likened as a mighty, lively huge red dragon, contributing to the extremely beautiful landscape of the Northern delta. Besides, the river has accompanied a long course of Vietnam’s heroic history, where many fierce battles took place; therefore, it is also considered the bridge between the past and the future.
You not only discover secrets of the river, expand your knowledge about Vietnamese culture but also immerse yourself in the charming river landscape and feel cool breezes on your face under the sunset are good choices to relax after working for a long time.
Highlights (Selling points):
- Learning and interacting with local, visit local craft workshops
- Practice traditional rice farming and experience buffalo riding with locals
- Learn about the unique architecture of North Vietnam villages according to ancient skills.
- An unmissable Vietnam experience: a captivating night on a meticulously crafted cruise amidst the enchanting Tonkin Gulf, one of the unique places in the world where you can come to recharge your soul
- Communicate and discover local lifestyles
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast at hotels and overnight cruise
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner; Br = Brunch)
- All private transfers and transportation during tour
- Private boat trips for sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking experienced and licensed tour guide (your other preferred languages are available upon request)
- Tissues and water on vehicle
- Service charges and government taxes
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- Domestic & international flight tickets
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- Visa stamping fee at the airport (US$ 25.00 for Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
- Tipping gratuity for guides, drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, boat riders, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
- Surcharge for peak season, New Year holidays (Vietnamese Tet & Calendar New Year), and compulsory dinners on Xmas and New Year’s Eve as per regulation of the hotels and cruises.