On this latest Myanmar tour, you will discover the best places in Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle Lake, while you also get to rest and relax on the best beach in Myanmar on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian Ocean.
Myanmar (or Burma) is the sleeping dragon of Southeast Asia. Political and economic reforms will have created a new impetus to increase the tourism sector of the nation. Myanmar is the cool new place for savvy travelers who want to be the first to discover new destinations. Of course, Myanmar has attracted travelers for decades thanks to its abundant forests, rich wildlife, ancient cities and fascinating culture.
Myanmar is known as the Land of the Million Temples because the main destinations in Myanmar, Yangon, Mandalay, and Bagan are home to thousands of golden temples and treasured pagodas.
Yangon is the capital of Myanmar, is located in the southern region and spread across three rivers. Mandalay is the cultural/historical heart of Myanmar and home to thousands of cultural memorials, including Buddhist monasteries and stunning palaces. Myanmar’s archaeological crown belongs to sparkling Bagan. Founded as a kingdom in 1044, Bagan is home to thousands of temples, pagodas, stupas, and ruins, making it one of the richest archaeological sites in Southeast Asia
Heho is home to Inle Lake and a visit is like traveling back in time. Over 7,000 people from different ethnic groups live in small villages and towns bordering the lake. Their way of life has changed little over the years and fisherman still row boats with one leg while standing on the other. It is amazing! Although tourism has started to creep its way into village life, the lake still offers a serene escape from the hectic pace of life found elsewhere in Asia.
Ngapali’s beaches are a premier destination in Myanmar for holidaymakers who want to be the first to discover unspoiled white sands and coconut groves as far as the eye can see.
- You choose the date of departure
- Starting in Yangon and Ending in Yangon
- Private tour with English/French speaking guide
- All transfer & transportation by private air-conditioned car
- Boat trip if any
- All in-tour flights (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Inle Lake-Ngapali/ Ngapali-Yangon )
- Accommodation shared in twin rooms with daily breakfast
- English speaking guides in each city
- All entrance and zone fee as mentioned
- Full-board meals
- Porter charges
- Two bottles drinking water and snow towels daily on coaches
- All government and services Taxes
- International flights in / out
- Travel insurance
- Yangon airport departure tax
- Camera fee
- Myanma Visa stamp fee
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above