Meet up with the crew in the Shamrock Bar for a safety briefing then go up the Cai Valley to begin your rafting adventure.
You will spend between 4 and 5 hours on the river but you won’t need to paddle as the current does all the work. Soon you reach the first major rapid system, ‘Thaos Fall’. In the quiet sections of the river, we stop for lunch in a fruit orchard; our guides will prepare a BBQ while you enjoy an ice-cold beer with some local farmers and pick fresh fruit from the orchard. Then you head off down the final section of the river and race to the finishing line. Celebrate with a drink while the guides pack up the gear and you head back to Nha Trang
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Experienced English-speaking guide (or other languages) who has received safety training
- Rafting equipment, BBQ lunch, soft drinks and beers, first aid kit
- Services charges and government tax
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.