The Mekong Delta or Cuu Long in Vietnamese, with it riche agricultural soil, is one of the nation’s rice baskets.
The surrounding area is comprised of low lying rice paddies and the rivers are bordered by dense mangroves and palms. The tributaries of Mekong River provide a comprehensive network of canals and channels. Travel by river is the best method to explore the region at a leisurely pace as it offers opportunities to experience the truly unique Mekong River lifestyle. Cruising on the roof of a boat as the sun sets over distant coconut trees is truly remarkable experience.
- Private pick -up and drop off service by private car or van
- Boat trip.
- Sightseeing tours with French or English
- All entrance fees to tour sites throughout.
- Lunch as stated in program
- International departure airport tax.
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites
- Accommodation pre and post trip
- Travel insurance