Many travelers go by road to Cu Chi, but you will take a half day excursion by waterway to the famous tunnels, which stretched for over 200 km and became legendary during the 1960s when they played a vital part in the American War.
The new way to visit the tunnels is very convenient, taking just 1 hour and 15 minutes to get from Ho Chi Minh City, with NO traffic jams! You can admire the perspective of the HCMC skyline as you cruise upstream on the new yacht.
Your adventure starts from Bach Dang Pier, and you will go on a scenic tour to discover thenatural beauty and Vietnamese lifestyle along the river bank. Binh Duong Province is on the right hand side and Ho Chi Minh City on the left as you begin cruising through the frontier and you willed be amazed that just a few minutes from Bustling Saigon, there lies a peaceful countryside and amazing life in the world of water.
The boat will continue to Cu Chi (Ben Dinh) which now is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Here, you will you step into a jungle of banyan trees and take a short walk to the “iron triangle” of Cu Chi. You will have plenty of time to explore the tunnel system and watch a video about them, which includes commentary from former soldiers to help you better understand the history of the area. In their heyday, the tunnels were a functioning underground city, including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. After an hour and a half visiting the tunnels, you will go on boat back to Saigon where the tour ends at your hotel.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from HCMC: Am: 08:00-12:00 ; Pm: 13:00-17:00
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Entrance ticket fee
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.